ProLiant Servers / NetServers Knowledge Base
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Support Pack for Proliant Firmware Update

by on ‎05-06-2013 08:19 AM

I'm trying to boot with the Support Pack for Proliant DVD and every time I try it the boot process hangs loading drivers. I've tried the last two DVD without luck. I've also tryed to create a boot USB key but it hangs in the same step.

The servers I try to boot are Prolian DL580 G7. I've tried in three of them and in all cases it can't boot. any ideas?

If I boot the iso, or the DVD, in a virtualbox virtual machine it boots very quickly!

The iso's that I'm using are this:

The md5 hash is correct.

Disconnecting the fiber should resolve this particular problem.

on ‎12-31-2013 05:59 PM

I have the same problem on these machines. You may report it to HP

on ‎05-12-2014 06:57 AM

I have the same issue but on a DL380G5, no fibre attached (FC HBA is installed, no cables attached)  will try without the HBA and report back.

reubenboy on ‎07-10-2014 01:03 PM

I have the same issue with a HP Proliant ML350 G5, any thoughts?

on ‎08-06-2014 05:56 PM

It appears there must be an issue with the bios settings. I loaded the standard defualts and it worked., not sure what i have done or were the issu is, but in seems that the software initializes at startup reading out the bios information and some settings preventthat.

To be honest I am not sure what I have done. Maybe someone can try and report bacl!

eigul on ‎03-13-2015 08:57 AM

Hi I have a problem of not being able to ride my HP LTO 5 Utrium 3000, I installed. the latest version of firmware for the device.

The problem is with HBA attached the error displayed when I click on the option Create Mapping.

I'm using the HP LTFS Configuration software
Operating System Windows Server 2008 Server Standard Ed. (Full inst.) SP2 (Build 6002)error.jpg

on ‎09-01-2015 12:38 PM

I have created 2 Firmware 10.10 DVDs from the ISO and neither could be booted from on my DL360 G6.

I was thinking I needed to replace the DVD, maybe not.