Project and Portfolio Management Support and News Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier.

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Advisor

fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier.

Hi Experts, 

I need a help with this issue :)

In the attached document I explain better, with error screens. 


When I try to select a Specific Concurrent, I got this error: 
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 904 in fdlget 
Cause: fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier. 

 

Concurrent Output:

Concurrent Manager        DB: DEBSCNO - Could not find @DEBSCNO_PPM. Omitting

                           from view definition.

 

                           DB: QEBSCNO - Could not find @DEBSCNO_QEBSCNO.

                           Omitting from view definition.

 

More Information
1. Object Migration version: 7.5 
2. Oracle app version on O*M instance: EBS Version: 12.1.3 
3. Data Base version for Oracle app: 11.2.0.3.0 

4. PPM Version: 9.20

Let me know if you need any more information, ok ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Re: fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier.

Check the CLM_DB_LINKS Value Set, and also the DB Links using the APPS account.

Verify the tnsnames.ora entries.

 

Regards

3 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier.

Check whether the DB LINK "DEBSCNO_PPM" exist in your PPM schema.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Re: fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier.

Check the CLM_DB_LINKS Value Set, and also the DB Links using the APPS account.

Verify the tnsnames.ora entries.

 

Regards

Advisor

Re: fdlget failed due to ORA-00904: "APP_CODE": invalid identifier.

Hi Guys, tks for quick reply....

I checked the dblinks and really had to change some things.

Now I have other problem, with DBLinks. I have three db_links (DEV, QA and TEST). QA saw all db_links. But the DEV and TEST, not.

I thing this a problem with a DBA of the customer, so......

Tks a lot for help, guys !!!

Best,