Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to export the test cases to ALM

Advisor

Unable to export the test cases to ALM

Hi,

I am unable to upload the test cases to ALM, getting error message,

Row: 1, Column: L - Field 'BP Filter': Value BP Filter is not a valid list item.

Please help me,

Thanks,

Muvi

5 REPLIES
Highlighted
HPE Expert

Re: Unable to export the test cases to ALM

[ Edited ]

Hi Muvi ,

It will be very difficult to analyze whats causing the issue just by the error.

All I can say at this point is to download the new Excel add-in from the HP site ( I'm not sure if you already have the new add-in or not ) and also download the user guide.

The link is : https://hpln.hp.com/page/alm-excel-addin-page

Review the exact steps in the guide regarding the naming conventions for column names and see then try again.

Regards,

[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]

( Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HPE in any way . )
Valued Contributor

By looking at the error message, i can say that it is trying to put value "BP Filter" to BP Filter field. Since this field is a list and "BP Filter" is not part of that list, you get this error.
Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!
Advisor

B/W this seems to be a bug which will be addressed, as per customer support.

I am trying to upload the test cases via 2007 getting an error "Compile error in hidden module:  CTDServer"

And while doing trouble shooting VBAProject TDExcelAddin.xla is asking for a password

The password which I came across "tdtdtd" does not work, are there any other passwords?

Thanks much!!!

muvi

Esteemed Contributor

See KM00591165 in the knowledge base.

And, yes, they changed the default password for all Office macros starting with 11.50...

Advisor

If you know the key can you give it to me please.

Thanks,

muvi

Chris_Grz wrote:

See KM00591165 in the knowledge base.

And, yes, they changed the default password for all Office macros starting with 11.50...

If you have the latest key can you please give me....

Thanks,

vivek.