Quality Center Support and News
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to display the Attachment Information of Particular Test Run in the Front End UI ?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

How to display the Attachment Information of Particular Test Run in the Front End UI ?

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

In QC 10.0  a SQL query is written to capture information regarding the below two fields.

i) Server Time at which the attachment is uploaded to the step of a particular test run.

ii) Uploaded by whome( user)  to the step of a particular test run.

Is there a way I can show these fields in the front end.

Example  is shown below:::

Attachment_Information.png

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Please let me know your thoughts.

NOTE: I am aware of how to get the field values, I want to understand how I can show the field names and field values in the QC front end User Interface.

Regards,
Srihari

404-579-5368

2 REPLIES
Respected Contributor

Re: How to display the Attachment Information of Particular Test Run in the Front End UI ?

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

In regarding to this request , I came out with a alternative approach.

When I select the Test Instance in the Test Set and when click on GO button it should display the dailog box with the below output.

Picture 27 9.png

Where # of Steps that have attachments should be displayed dynamically.

If a Run of a Test Instance have 6 steps in which 3 steps have attachments then 3 rows with attachment details have to be displayed.

If a particular Step have more than one attachment,that Step should be displayed in normalised way(multiple) times covering all the attachment info( Example Step 2 in the above screen shot ).

Also X,Y,Z,A1,B1,C1,A2,B2,C2,A3,B3,C3 are values taken from database as shown in the last screen shot.

Picture 27 4.png

Picture 27 5.png

Picture 27 6.png

Picture 27 8 Final.png

Please let me know if there is way to achieve this requirement.

Please let me know in case of any questions.

Regards,

Srihari

Respected Contributor

Re: How to display the Attachment Information of Particular Test Run in the Front End UI ?

Hi All,

Can any one please guide me on this requirement.

I will be very thankful for your help.

Regards,

Srihari