Do you mean 

When will ALM support SQL 2012

Occasional Advisor

When will ALM support SQL 2012

5 REPLIES
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: When will ALM support SQL 2012

This post might provide usefull information for you.
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Quality-Center-Support-Customer/When-will-ALM-be-certified-on-SQL-Serve...
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Respected Contributor

There are several requests from customers to support SQL 2012 for ALM 11 and 11.5, hopefully it will be supported soon.

Cheers
-------------
When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Clicking the "Kudos star" is a great way to say thanks! :)
--------------
Visitor

hi!

MS SQL 2012 is now around for quiet a long time and our IT will migrate all our servers to SQL 2012.

so can you please give a timeline when HP ALM will support SQL2012?

thx a lot!

cu

markus

Honored Contributor

HP does not usually publicize timelines for providing support for new versions of other vendors' products.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
Trusted Contributor

ALM 12 is going to support MS SQL 2012,

I think release is in the first quater of 2014.