Servers: The Right Compute
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Thinking of upgrading your HP Integrity servers? IDC analysis shows what others have achieved

‎06-23-2014 01:24 AM - edited ‎09-30-2015 07:04 AM

IT has become a seemingly endless progression of decisions. And every decision brings with it a series of benefits and risks, as well as consequences. If one of the decisions you’re currently facing is the timing of your HP Integrity servers upgrade, then I invite you to read a recent IDC analysis, to learn how other companies have benefited from these upgrades.

Previously I blogged on the significant performance and efficiency advantages you can gain by moving to the latest Integrity and HP-UX technologies. The IDC study complements HP’s point of view, and analyzes real-world implementations of these technologies – looking at the upgrades through the users´ lens.

IDC calculates that these companies are recording an average 5-year ROI of 325%, with an average 9-month payback. Among other findings, IDC includes improved stability, reduced costs and higher productivity as a result of these companies upgrading to the Integrity i4 servers and the latest versions of HP-UX 11i v3.

So if you still are wondering when is the right time to upgrade, I invite you read the study, get informed and make the move to Integrity i4 servers today!

0 Kudos
About the Author

DianaCortes

I am a Marketing Manager within HP Servers focused on Mission-Critical Solutions.

Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more