Service Test Practitioners Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Parameterization of WSDL with different end points

Occasional Advisor

Parameterization of WSDL with different end points

Hi,

I am working on a SOAP Service which has 5 end points for a particular WSDL. Each end point refers to a different environment.

I need to run a particular test in all the different endpoints simultaneously. How to achieve this parameterization?

Please help me.

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Re: Parameterization of WSDL with different end points

Hi, You can parameterize the endpoint. Just create a Datatable(local/excel) with all your endpoints. Once you Drag and drop your webserice , go to properties and map the endpoint addess to Datatable column. Please See the attachment

Thanks

Phani

Advisor

Hello

I tired changing the Endpoint address to the different test server and I'm getting the 500 internal server error. What I did is

1) I have created HP service Test by dragging my web service into the main canvas my importing my WSDL

2) I have created an Input parameter for "Endpoint address" and then connected that Endpoint to the INput parameter  I have created.

3) Then in ALM I've changed the IP address to the different test server and is failed with 500 Internal server error. Am i missing anything here. Please suggest

Thanks

Sri

Occasional Advisor

Hi Phani,

Even I have same kind of scenario, and only difference is for each endpoint wsdl, I have different login credentials(user and password). In that case how I can parameterize the username and password for each wsld end point.