Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SharePoint Workflow Security Mapping for Auditing - Integration

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

SharePoint Workflow Security Mapping for Auditing - Integration

Exciting stuff. Does anyone know the functionality of this please?

Thinking about the SharePoint Integration and whether the SharePoint Workflow maps to TRIM Workflow and how / if this is to work. SharePoint Workflow works quite nicely with forms and so on.

The idea being that all Audit Logs are accessed, processed and reported from the "single source of truth" - TRIM.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
HPE Expert

Re: SharePoint Workflow Security Mapping for Auditing - Integration

I don't believe there's any correlation/mapping/integration between TRIM workflow and SharePoint workflow. Two very separate beasts, at least at this point in time. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that maybe at some point in the future there may be some opportunity to integrate them...

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HPE.

(Please state the version of TRIM/HPRM/HPERM you're using in all posts)

HPE Software Support Online (SSO): https://softwaresupport.hp.com/
1 REPLY
HPE Expert

Re: SharePoint Workflow Security Mapping for Auditing - Integration

I don't believe there's any correlation/mapping/integration between TRIM workflow and SharePoint workflow. Two very separate beasts, at least at this point in time. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that maybe at some point in the future there may be some opportunity to integrate them...

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and (unless explicitly stated) do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HPE.

(Please state the version of TRIM/HPRM/HPERM you're using in all posts)

HPE Software Support Online (SSO): https://softwaresupport.hp.com/