Software Solutions
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get your hands dirty and network with your peers at HP Discover Las Vegas

Brian_MacDonald ‎05-08-2014 04:20 PM - edited ‎06-23-2015 02:35 PM

dirtyhands.jpgAs a developer in IT, it was always fun to be able to get my hands on new software products.  Everyone wanted to be chosen to be on the evaluation team (make the big software decisions).  The secondary choice was evaluating new versions of software (play in the beta sandbox if you will).  We had a few off-the-shelf products in house, but we would have to test them before releasing them to our internal customers. In both cases, we evaluated the software making sure they worked in our environment and that the features worked as advertised. It was hands-down my favorite part of my job.

At this years HP Discover in Las Vegas (June 10-12, Las Vegas, NV) you will get to have a similar experience with HP Software products. During the event there will be four software hands-on-labs  (Agile Manager, ALM 12, Project Peacock and APM Mobile) for those that want to get up close a personal with our software.

The benefits of face-to-face insights

I have always found that connecting with my peers provides great insights on how I can get the best results from the products I use on a daily basis.  Connecting virtually through forums and discussion boards can be a great way to get started, but it is just the beginning.  Have you visited the HP Software product forums lately to begin speaking with your peers? 

Meeting peers in person is even more rewarding.  There will be lots of opportunity to meet with peers at HP Discover.  HP Software is hosting a number of Special Interest Group sessions at HP Discover on Tuesday June 10.  Register for the SIG today so you don’t miss your opportunity!  In addition to HP Software SIGs, Vivit will be holding special events at their booth throughout HP Discover.  Vivit is an amazing community of that can help you connect with people that share your passion for HP Software products. 

Are you looking for a discount to HP Discover?  Use code SWSOME when you register and receive a $300 discount.

About the Author

Brian is Senior Manager of the IT Experts Community for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Brian has 25 years of software industry expertise from roles as a developer, sales engineer, instructor, consultant and marketer.

Leave a Comment

We encourage you to share your comments on this post. Comments are moderated and will be reviewed
and posted as promptly as possible during regular business hours

To ensure your comment is published, be sure to follow the Community Guidelines.

Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
1-3 December 2015
Discover 2015 London
Discover 2015 in London, the ultimate showcase technology event for business and IT professionals to learn, connect, and grow.
Read more
November 2015
Software Online Expert Days
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts.
Read more