Software Solutions
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Global Partner Conference 2014

MagdalenaTula ‎03-25-2014 05:14 AM - edited ‎07-19-2015 09:30 PM

The Global Partner Conference 2014 in las Vegas is on!

Probably some of you are there and you can attend all the important sessions in person.  However for those of you who couldn't be there, here's a couple of hhighlights of what's going to be announced:

• PartnerOne will expand to include service providers, system and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) integrators, independent software vendors (ISVs) and distributors
  • HP’s full portfolio of support services will be opened to partners
  • New training, sales tools and HP SMB Flex-Bundles will help partners capitalize on the New Style of IT
  • HP Partners will ger HP Financial Services (HPFS) support - including the partner connection portal and pledge
  • New and improved tools and support within HP Unison will be available for partners with a streamlined, collaborative, end-to-end approach to partnering accessible 24/7 through the new HP Unison Partner Portal

.....and much more!

Stay tuned for details and visit Global Partner Conference website.

0 Kudos
About the Author

MagdalenaTula

Over 3 years experience in marketing. Loves computer games and technology.

Comments
GIGI CANLAS
on ‎04-09-2014 05:28 PM

where can we view the session videos ?

MagdalenaTula
on ‎05-23-2014 12:18 AM

Hi GIGI CANLAS,

I'm so sorry, I left a response under GPC Highlights article :(

I've added link to GPC videos ( http://h41111.www4.hp.com/gpc/select-region.html )

It's accessible through Smart Portal. I had some problems with opening the link in IE but in other browsers it was ok.

Sorry for that.

Magda

Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more