Software Solutions
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

So many webinars...

MagdalenaTula ‎02-04-2014 06:31 AM - edited ‎07-19-2015 09:38 PM

There are SO MANY HP Software trainings that I'm starting to feel lost... So, to make sure that noone will miss anything important or interesting I've prepared a summary af all February web events.

I'll update it each time something changes. And soon I'll publish another summary - for March.

I hope It'll be useful :)

Managing vendor sprawl: how SIAM can help you gain control

Market researchers Frost and Sullivan share how your company can apply a Service Integration and Management (SIAM) approach to help IT gain control over supplier sprawl without losing flexibility

3pm UK

4pm CET

Reason 2 call C&A: CSA and Orchestration

The much anticipated release of CSA4.0 – what are the new enhancements and how does this differentiates us against our competition?

Find out more during this webcast.

10:00 AM-11:00 AM (CET)

HP Operations Smart Plug-In for DB2: Sales Awareness Webinar

This webinar is targeted for all non-technical and technical sales staff. It provides the full value proposition and messaging of the DB2 SPI. Further we give details on the product structure and list use cases.

15:00 PM-

90 min

HP Operations Smart Plug-In for DB2: Technical Training, Level 300

This webinar is designed to provide an overview of the DB2SPI and will give an understanding of installation, configuration and administration of the DB2 SPI and DB2 Content Pack. It provides an overview of the release history, upgrade paths and documentation map. The webinar includes a live demo with a guided installation and configuration, highlighting important points of the installation.

15.00 (UK)

16.00 (CET)

OMi Management Packs (New Releases): Sales and Technical Awareness Webinar

This webinar covers the value proposition, use cases and basic product structure for new and updated Management Packs for OMi.

3pm UK 4pm CET

Reasons to Call CAP: Customer Appreciation Program across all Pillars  

What’s in it for you and your customers?

We have simplified our product portfolio and pricing to make it easier for our customers to buy and to help YOU sell HP software products!

9 am UK

10 am CET

BIG Data & HAVEn

Would you like to learn more about ‘Big Data & HAVEn’ and engage with your customer on this?

Spend 30 minutes with us to learn more!

Register (NEW!)

18.00. UK

19.00 CET

Don’t acquire and abandon – ensure you are using those licenses!

Don’t lose the value of the software you’ve purchased and implemented by being out of compliance. Join this web event to find out how you can fulfill vendor obligations while staying within budget.

18.00 UK

19.00 CET

Forrester Webinar: Top Trends for Private Cloud Computing

What are the top trends for private cloud computing? Check out what Forrester analyst Lauren Nelson has to say about key development trends in the private cloud market.

About the Author

Over 3 years experience in marketing. Loves computer games and technology.

Leave a Comment

We encourage you to share your comments on this post. Comments are moderated and will be reviewed
and posted as promptly as possible during regular business hours

To ensure your comment is published, be sure to follow the Community Guidelines.

Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
1-3 December 2015
Discover 2015 London
Discover 2015 in London, the ultimate showcase technology event for business and IT professionals to learn, connect, and grow.
Read more
November 2015
Software Online Expert Days
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts.
Read more