108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: EVA Calculator?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Peter Mattei
Honored Contributor

In the mean time HP included an EVA sizer into the official SWD sizer application that can be downloaded from

http://www.hp.com/go/nsssizer

Beside EVA you can size XP, SAN, NAS and even backup environments.

Check it out!

Cheers
Peter
I love storage
ReynierPM
Frequent Advisor

Hi, I'm trying to use this amazing tool but have some problems and doubts.

First the problem: when I open the workbook in Excel 2010 this error appear on column I (Neto Capacity GB | TB) with this formule (=SUM($AE5:$AG5)*#NAME?/100) as you can see this #NAME? cause not value when I try to calculate the capacity.

Second the doubt: I'm plannig to buy a EVA8400 with 7 full capacity disk enclosures. The configuration will be then 2C7D. The disk are FC and have 600 GB raw capacity. What Virtual Raid Level Mix field/column means? I mean wich value I need to enter there a 100 or minus?

Thanks in advance
хоЛцШОхУ▓
Honored Contributor

Can this excel work well in Excel 2010? When I open it. Excel report Error and Must fix it; After fixed, the sheet doesn't work;
I'm back, water king
ReynierPM
Frequent Advisor

Hi every:
I'm trying to build a VRAID5 Excel Planner for my interal use and also to share with you but first need to understand how I can calculate this in order to get the tool working. For example I need to build a VRAID5 with 90TB with storage with a EVA8400 and 2C. Can any point me in the right direction?