1753620 Members
6428 Online
108797 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Secure Path Manager

Andrew Kwiecien
Occasional Advisor

Secure Path Manager

I upgraded my Secure Path Manager 4.0a to 4.0C and are unable to access it any more. It's website displays following message: "The Web based Management agents currently loaded do not contain any user accessible links. This page is presented for managed device configuration purposes only."

I checked all the services and all looks good (none that should be running are stopped) and software reinstalls without any problems. Any suggestions would be appriciated.

Andy

3 REPLIES 3
Chris Bennett_9
Valued Contributor

You need to have the web agents configured with passwords in order to access them. The file you will need is c:\compaq\WBEM\cpqhmmd.acl

This can be created by using Smart Start to configure the web agents with a password. For your convenience, I have attached this file in ZIP format. Copy the file to the c:\compaq\WBEM directory. The username is Administrator, password is "password" - no quotes. use the SETTINGS tab to change the password to your liking.

You should then be able to access the agents via https://localhost:2381.
Andrew Kwiecien
Occasional Advisor

Chris, thanks for your reply. I thought that might be it, but I am able to access that website with proper account and password. I also used ACL file you attached but still no agents are displaying. Web Management website is coming-up fine, would not mind installing Secure Path on different box but I hate to loose all configurations

Andy
Chris Bennett_9
Valued Contributor

have you ensured that under "Secure path clients" your local machine is listed? That's the only "gotcha" I can think of...