Operating System - HP-UX
1748052 Members
4633 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Certified System Administrator for HP-UX: Study Guide and Administrator's Reference

Asif_8
Regular Advisor

Certified System Administrator for HP-UX: Study Guide and Administrator's Reference

There is new HP-UX new book Certified System Administrator for HP-UX: Study Guide and Administrator's Reference written by Ashag Ghori
I highly this book to novice and experienced system administrators. This book is for you if you wish to learn HP-UX, this book is for you if you wish to get certified, this book is for you if you are a UNIX administrator and manages HP-UX systems, and this book is for you for reference purpose if you are an IT manager/consultant.

All command outputs are highlighted which makes it easier to distinguish the output with the surrounding text. Similarly, all shell scripts are enclosed in a box and outputs hightlighted in grey background.
6 REPLIES 6
GBR
Regular Advisor

Re: Certified System Administrator for HP-UX: Study Guide and Administrator's Reference

Thanks Asif.

GBR
inventsekar_1
Respected Contributor

Re: Certified System Administrator for HP-UX: Study Guide and Administrator's Reference

Asif,
thanks for the information,
i will try to read it,utilize it...
Be Tomorrow, Today.
Peter Godron
Honored Contributor

Asif,
can you please provide the ISBN number(should be inside the book cover),as this will enable anybody in the world to order the book.
Can't find anything on the web for this author/title.
Asif_8
Regular Advisor

There is a name of book
Certified System Administrator for HP-UX: Study Guide and (Hardcover)
by Asghar Ghori

Hardcover: 740 pages
Publisher: Booksurge Llc (Aug 1 2006)
Language: English
ISBN: 1419634534
hp_user_1
Regular Advisor

The paperback version of the book is also available. The ISBN for that is 1-4196-4593-5.
hp_user_1
Regular Advisor

To add more...

I bought this book in hardcover directly from the publisher: www.booksurge.com last month. I received it in about a month time. Amazon and some other online stores also sell it.