Re: Drd error 11.23 ita

SOLVED
Go to solution
likid0
Honored Contributor

Drd error 11.23 ita

Hy,

On one server I am getting an error when triying to clone a disk with drd:

drd clone -x overwrite=true -t /dev/dsk/c16t0d6 (05-28 17:01)

======= 05/28/09 17:01:25 METDSTDST BEGIN T Clone System Image (user=root) (jobid=sd2)

* Reading Current System Information
ERROR: parser cannot open file: /var/opt/drd/tmp/drdrdn1mo2W/sconfO1XGGM8uD:
No such file or directory (errno = 2)
ERROR: System information retrieval fails.
- Gathering system configuration information fails with the following error(s):
- Parsing the system configuration information fails with the following error(s):
- Parsing of the configuration file "/var/opt/drd/tmp/drdrdn1mo2W/sconfO1XGGM8uD" fails.
* Reading Current System Information failed with 1 error.

======= 05/28/09 17:01:32 METDSTDST END T Clone System Image failed with 1 error. (user=root) (jobid=sd2)

I have tried reinstalling DRD but I get the same error, any idea ?

thnx!
Windows?, no thanks
4 REPLIES 4
likid0
Honored Contributor

Sorry.

My version is:

# DynRootDisk A.3.0.0.1027 Dynamic Root Disk

and works fine in other servers :?
Windows?, no thanks
smatador
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hi,
Even if it's not the same drd version, perhaps you could test with this KB
http://www11.itrc.hp.com/service/cki/docDisplay.do?docLocale=en&docId=emr_na-c01416913-3
Hope it helps
likid0
Honored Contributor

Thnx for your answers, I installed DRd new version, and I was getting this error:

- Parsing the system configuration information fails with the following error(s):
"W:"/var/opt/drd/tmp/drdUgNO4Zky3/sconf3yotV5HaC", line 198: Ignoring reference to non-existent disk.
E:"/var/opt/drd/tmp/drdUgNO4Zky3/sconf3yotV5HaC", line 213: invalid disk specified - not found on system.
E:"/var/opt/drd/tmp/drdUgNO4Zky3/sconf3yotV5HaC", line 213: invalid disk specified - not part of current volume
group.
W:"/var/opt/drd/tmp/drdUgNO4Zky3/sconf3yotV5HaC", line 222: Ignoring reference to non-existent disk.
E:"/var/opt/drd/tmp/drdUgNO4Zky3/sconf3yotV5HaC", line 237: invalid disk specified - not found on system.
E:"/var/opt/drd/tmp/drdUgNO4Zky3/sconf3yotV5HaC", line 237: invalid disk specified - not part of current volume
group.

With the debug command I has a look in the tmp directoty of drd and found it couldn't readthe sdd multipath devices like /dev/dsk/vpath9, I did a vp2hd and it's working fine.

Thnx again
Windows?, no thanks
Judy Wathen
Advisor

Thanks for the update, Daniel! Glad to hear things are working now.