Operating System - HP-UX
1745806 Members
3680 Online
108722 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

xmanager 3 is not poping child window from parent window when installing a software in HP-UX B11.00

SOLVED
Go to solution
Arockiasamy
Advisor

xmanager 3 is not poping child window from parent window when installing a software in HP-UX B11.00

Hi,
There is an old HP server R/9000 D390 where HP-UX B 11.00 is installed. I have to connect to that server through xmanager 3 for installing oracle.

When I am running the installer the first window it is popping is fine. We can also use the next and previous button for the next or previous windows. but the problem is if the installer is automatically popping a second window, it is not displaying. I am using xterm and dtterm command to connect the xmanager session.

Please help.
Thanks in advance...
4 REPLIES 4
Johnson Punniyalingam
Honored Contributor

Re: xmanager 3 is not poping child window from parent window when installing a software in HP-UX B11.00

simple stupid Question? :(
have you enabled allowed popup in your windows
Problems are common to all, but attitude makes the difference
Arockiasamy
Advisor

Re: xmanager 3 is not poping child window from parent window when installing a software in HP-UX B11.00

Hi,

Wat a simple stupid answer. Have you understand my problem? If not please don't publish unneseccary updates.
Johnson Punniyalingam
Honored Contributor
Solution

OOps, Sorry i missed, (2) valueable letter while reply...

(My ) simple stupid Question? :(
Problems are common to all, but attitude makes the difference
Arockiasamy
Advisor

That Problem was solved.
U just use xdp40-- ftp://ftp.unice.fr/windows/x11/xdeep32/xdp40Full.exe

instead of x manager. that will help u in HPUX B11.00 .