4181 Online
108722 Solutions
New Discussion

System Configuration Test Problems, No hba info avalible with hp tape tools

Ceet12
Occasional Contributor

System Configuration Test Problems, No hba info avalible with hp tape tools

Hello, i have a problem, running a internal ultrium 1760 lt0 4 on win 7 64,

when running most tests the drive passes fine, i have installed the lastest driver etc and firmware and the drive is visable in the device manager

installCheck done for HP Ultrium 4-SCSI

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drive Connectivity Test :

Drive Connectivity test passed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System Configuration Test :

No HBA Information, So unable to determine the HBA Model information. No HBA Information, So unable to determine the HBA Model information. However the Connectivity Test has passed.
And if all other tests have passed, then this HBA appears to work fine.
HBA compatibility information appears at:
www.hp.com/go/connect

No HBA Information, So unable to determine the IRQ channel configured for this HBA.
HP recommends using a dedicated IRQ channel.
No HBA Information, So unable to determine the number of devices connnected to this HBA.
There should not be more than 2 devices connected to the HBA.
HP recommends using a dedicated bus.

No WMI Information, So unable to determine the driver installed for this tape Drive.
Please check www.hp.com/go/connect for tape driver compatibility.
And verify that this tape drive has been installed properly, follow the steps shown below:
- Goto /MyComputer/SystemProperties/Hardware/DeviceManager/Tape drives/' list.
- Under this list, there should be an entry which corresponds to this drive, select it
- Then goto 'Properties/Driver/', and then verify that the recommended driver is installed.
HP recommends the use of the correct HP tape driver.

i can confirm the drive has the correct and latesr drivers and firmware installed, how would i go about fixing this hba error issue??, im new to this really so would appreciate any help

thanks

P.S.This thread has been moved from  Tape Backup (Small and Medium Business) to Tape Libraries and Drives- HP Forums Moderator