Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
We have alpha server with Tru64 Unix ver. 4.0F. The server has communication with Siemens S5 PLC via DEComni DECosap/AP ver. 3.1 software. We are migrating from Siemens S5 PLC to S7 PLC; Shall DEComni DECosap/AP support communication with Siemens S7...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello all – hoping someone here can assist. I have an Alpha DS25 running Tru64 version 5.1. It does not have a tape drive, but it has a CD-RW drive. Is there a way to make a bootable image either on the CD-RW directly, or some other way so I can boot...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, I need to run a server application on a TRU64 v4.0b I was run this app on a real DEC Alphaserver 2000 correctly, but i need to migration S tromasys CHARON-AXP on new machine I forced to recompile kernel to start my machine My Unix started up corr...
Posted to:
Original author:
I have some newbie questions regarding a 2 node cluster with directly connected ics0 intefaces. uname -a : OSF1 node1.mydomain.com.au V5.1 2650 alpha (HP TRU64 5.1b) 1) When node1 is rebooted the ics0 interface is not configured with an IP address an...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I've just finished setting up my trusty old PWS500au with Tru64 5.1B. So far, everything is working out great. One minor annoyance remains, though: How can I change the default english keyboard layout? I'd like to use a german keyboard layout on...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi everybody, I have a user count (not root) in a Tru64 5.1a. I wish change the owner to a file (I am the owner) for other user, but the system doesn´t let me. For example, I am the "mtt" user and I have this file: -rw-r--r-- 1 mtt mds 0 A...
Posted to:
Original author:
> What Windows version are you using? None? It _is_ a Tru64 forum. > What program produced these stats? I'd guess "vmstat": > (Unfortunately there are no other vmstat fields available).
Posted to:
Original author:
What OS version are you using? What program produced these stats?
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought leaders in an exciting, energy fille...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new products and share information...
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors