Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
We have alpha server with Tru64 Unix ver. 4.0F. The server has communication with Siemens S5 PLC via DEComni DECosap/AP ver. 3.1 software. We are migrating from Siemens S5 PLC to S7 PLC; Shall DEComni DECosap/AP support communication with Siemens S7...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello all – hoping someone here can assist. I have an Alpha DS25 running Tru64 version 5.1. It does not have a tape drive, but it has a CD-RW drive. Is there a way to make a bootable image either on the CD-RW directly, or some other way so I can boot...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, I need to run a server application on a TRU64 v4.0b I was run this app on a real DEC Alphaserver 2000 correctly, but i need to migration S tromasys CHARON-AXP on new machine I forced to recompile kernel to start my machine My Unix started up corr...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I have two AlphaServer DS20E (Tru64 4.0F) sharing one storage Shelve BA356-JF, with differential SCSI KZPBA-CY adapter. When I boot, the system doesn´t sees the disks in BA356 (labeled like rz48,49,50 and 51) In the var/adm/messages, in de bo...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi all, I have a new DS10 system with 2 (67.8 GB) internal SCSI disks. No video card, keyboard and mouse are not plugged. Just a serial port to make the installation. I want to partition my disks to customize each partition size. I saw that diskconfi...
Posted to:
Original author:
I have a v4.0F system with a small boot disk where I did addvol to increase user area by adding a new harddisk. Now the boot disk is failing, but still running. I have backed / and /usr to a new bootable disk and /usr/users to another disk, by piped...
Posted to:
Original author:
> What Windows version are you using? None? It _is_ a Tru64 forum. > What program produced these stats? I'd guess "vmstat": > (Unfortunately there are no other vmstat fields available).
Posted to:
Original author:
What OS version are you using? What program produced these stats?
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Jun 7-9
Las Vegas
Discover 2016 Las Vegas
Discover 2016 in Las Vegas, the ultimate showcase technology event for business and IT professionals to learn, connect, and grow.
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new products and share information...
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors