Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello all – hoping someone here can assist. I have an Alpha DS25 running Tru64 version 5.1. It does not have a tape drive, but it has a CD-RW drive. Is there a way to make a bootable image either on the CD-RW directly, or some other way so I can boot...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, I need to run a server application on a TRU64 v4.0b I was run this app on a real DEC Alphaserver 2000 correctly, but i need to migration S tromasys CHARON-AXP on new machine I forced to recompile kernel to start my machine My Unix started up corr...
Posted to:
Original author:
We have tru-64 three Nide cluster when one server have problem remaining server also got hung. After reboot the problem will resolve. Pls advice I am new in tru-64. When server got hung .how to reboot .pls share the procedure. Normally how to boot on...
Posted to:
Original author:
Password policy has changed on my tru64 servers from 8 to 10 characters And when I want to change passwords, I have an error message : Password must be from 1 to 9 characters. All my servers are on base security and, as I have red, the maximum lenght...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I'm installing net-snmp ver 5.2.2 on Tru64 ver 5.1B. Using the following procedure: #CC=cc ./configure --with-out-mib-modules= "mibII/tcpTable mibII/udpTable" or #CC=cc ./configure #make test .... .... .... CHECK_OVERFLOW_U(tmpint,12);...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I want to exchange files by scp between a Tru64 5.1B system (using the "scp.com like" package provided by Tru64)and Linux boxes with OpenSSH. And should like to do this without password, by use of private/public keys. Is this possible ?...
Posted to:
Original author:
> What Windows version are you using? None? It _is_ a Tru64 forum. > What program produced these stats? I'd guess "vmstat": > (Unfortunately there are no other vmstat fields available).
Posted to:
Original author:
What OS version are you using? What program produced these stats?
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
January 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during the online Expert Days - see details below. Software experts do not monitor this foru...
Read more
Ongoing
See board event postings
Vivit Events - 2016
Learn about upcoming Vivit webinars and live events in 2016.
Read more
What's New
Top Authors
Occasional Advisor