Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
We have alpha server with Tru64 Unix ver. 4.0F. The server has communication with Siemens S5 PLC via DEComni DECosap/AP ver. 3.1 software. We are migrating from Siemens S5 PLC to S7 PLC; Shall DEComni DECosap/AP support communication with Siemens S7...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello all – hoping someone here can assist. I have an Alpha DS25 running Tru64 version 5.1. It does not have a tape drive, but it has a CD-RW drive. Is there a way to make a bootable image either on the CD-RW directly, or some other way so I can boot...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, I need to run a server application on a TRU64 v4.0b I was run this app on a real DEC Alphaserver 2000 correctly, but i need to migration S tromasys CHARON-AXP on new machine I forced to recompile kernel to start my machine My Unix started up corr...
Posted to:
Original author:
Good evening, I know that the only USB devices that Tru64 supports are mouse and keyboard, isn't it? Does it support USB memory sticks? By the way I cannot find documentation about that. If it is possible please report the reply with documentation. T...
Posted to:
Original author:
I hope someone can help me here. We have a Digital TLZ10 tape drive installed on a system running Tru64 UNIX 5.1. The drive is configured via jumpers for compression but the data is not getting compressed when dumping to a DDS3 tape. There is 15GB of...
Posted to:
Original author:
We have a two node(Alphaserver ES40) cluster running v5.1B (Patch kit 4) and we are using a 100Mbps Crossover cable connection as a Cluster interconnect. The first machine when boots its comes up very fast, but when the second machine is booting its...
Posted to:
Original author:
> What Windows version are you using? None? It _is_ a Tru64 forum. > What program produced these stats? I'd guess "vmstat": > (Unfortunately there are no other vmstat fields available).
Posted to:
Original author:
What OS version are you using? What program produced these stats?
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors