Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) News and Support Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SAP BW IP Testing with QTP11

Occasional Visitor

SAP BW IP Testing with QTP11

Dear Friends,

I m working on SAP BW IP ,is tehre any one working the SAP BW IP tetsing by Using QTP 11 R2 .

I need some of Support to tets the User Security Creditential Query .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SAP BW IP Testing with QTP11

[ Edited ]

Hi SasiReddy,

Hope you are doing well.

Searching information about this i found that SAP BI is a Netweaver component and accordinf to the document KM518352 the Sap Add-in does not have special support for NetWeaver, 

NetWeaver: is an application builder from SAP for integrating business processes and databases from a number of sources while exploiting the leading Web services technologies. 

NetWeaver is the first fully interoperable Web-based cross-application platform that can be used to develop not only SAP applications but others as well.

NetWeaver allows a developer to integrate information and processes from geographically dispersed locations using diverse technologies, including Microsoft's .NET, IBM's WebSphere and Sun's Java technologies.

The Sap Add-in does not have special support for NetWeaver, however it could be possible to test these applications using the appropriate underlying technology add-in.

Example: If the underlying technology is .Net, test using the .Net add-in. If the underlying technology is Java, try using the Java add-in to work with it.

For more information on NetWeaver, refer to http://www.sap.com/platform/netweaver/index.epx.

Also i found 2 ER to support this:

Support of SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management QTP 11:

UFT 11.5 to support SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management:

Support of SAP NetWeaver 7.40 and SAP NetWeaver BusinessClient 4.0:

Please mark this answer as accepted solution or correct answer if this answered your question.

Best regards,

Ruddy Alvarez Hernandez.
HP Support.
[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]