Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
VMware
Posted to:
Original author:
Team, Can someone confirm ,the below H/W is compatiable to install vSphere ESXi 6.0. We are Planning for a Fresh Installation of vSphere 6.0 in below HP DL980 G7 Server. HP Proliant DL980 G7 Processor : Intel Xeon E7-4870 @2.40Ghz CPU Sockets : 4 Pro...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Everyone, I'm facing the problem when i install ESXI 6.0 on HP DL380 Gen9 server. I couldn't find location of local server disk that to proceed to install ESXI. On the server I created with 900GB x 2 (Raid 1) and 900GB x 6 (Raid50) for data store....
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi I have installed a new dl380Gen9 with a HP FlexFabric 10GB 533FLR-T Adapter onboard. I Used the HP Customized ESXi Build and updated the Server with the last SPP from Oktober. After the sucessfully install i tryed to use the Hardware dependend isc...
Posted to:
Original author:
I've been running ESX with HP Management Agents for 4 years over several versions of ESX. Early on the agents were flaky, there was little information, and they didn't always function as advertised. Now we rely on them for comprehensive hardware moni...
Posted to:
Original author:
Our Vmware Admin is saying LUN #s from differnt EVAs should be different. That if I already have a VDISK from EVA1 presented as LUN 1 - that I should NOT have a VDISK from EVA2 as still LUN1. Is this true?
Posted to:
Original author:
I have an HP BL680C and other production servers using 2 X 146GB SAS drives in RAID 1, on which I installed VMWARE ESXi. Running short of disk space, I rebuilt my Array with 300GB SAS drives. So far, everything is working fine, I did not have to inte...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I believe there are no agents for the ESXi box (as ESXi host do not support RPM file installation), but rather I would suggest try using the HP Power Protector (HPPP). End result shutting down the Machines gracefully. Refer the below link on page...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Christoph, HP Insight Control version 7.3 is available for vsphere upto version 5.5 (initial release) from version 7.4 it is HP Oneview which is more robust and very flexible, but with present HP oneview releases there is limitation on the server...
Posted to:
Original author:
Using the HP custom ISO for ESX installation will include the hp-smx, hp-Util and other CIM providers for ESXi. This will definitely improve hardware status reporting.
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
January 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during the online Expert Days - see details below. Software experts do not monitor this foru...
Read more
Ongoing
See board event postings
Vivit Events - 2016
Learn about upcoming Vivit webinars and live events in 2016.
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors