Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
VMware
Posted to:
Original author:
I am about to use VMware Update Manager to patch one of my ESXi 5.5 hosts. When I look at the compliance view, I see that several HP bundle packages are missing. As example, I see the following missing packages hpe-esxi5.5uX-bundle-2.5.0-19 hpq-esxi5...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi all No idea if I'm posting this in the correct place. We recently bought an HP OEM VMware license with the understanding that this includes 1 year 24x7 support. The license itself works just fine, but it's impossible for us to log any support call...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello there. I got BL680G7 (blade server) and ESXi 5.5u3 (HP custom) onboard. I am currently testing HPONCFG utility and it seems to be pretty useful, but I got few questions, may be someone will help me. 1. I was trying to export iLO cfg with "...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, i've installed the "retail" version of ESXi on a DL180G6 (i don't have the HP one since it wasn't bought with this) and i can't find any way to enable Smart Array hardware monitoring to Vcenter alerts(i.e.: failed disk, cache, logica...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I've recently downloaded HP Integrated ESXi 4.0 U2 from the HP site. The product code is HPVM06 and the image is 583772-006.iso When I registered and donwloaded I didn't receive a serial number so I can register the free version with VMWare. Wher...
Posted to:
Original author:
I have a couple of vmic(s) not connected. WBEM monitoring ESXI 4.0 is reporting this as a major condition. In windows i would disable the NIC(s) and in ESX I would down it using ifconfig Does anyone know a way of clearing it in ESXI
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I believe there are no agents for the ESXi box (as ESXi host do not support RPM file installation), but rather I would suggest try using the HP Power Protector (HPPP). End result shutting down the Machines gracefully. Refer the below link on page...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Christoph, HP Insight Control version 7.3 is available for vsphere upto version 5.5 (initial release) from version 7.4 it is HP Oneview which is more robust and very flexible, but with present HP oneview releases there is limitation on the server...
Posted to:
Original author:
Using the HP custom ISO for ESX installation will include the hp-smx, hp-Util and other CIM providers for ESXi. This will definitely improve hardware status reporting.
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more
What's New
Most Popular
Top Authors