Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Disk Array 12H

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Disk Array 12H

Due to a power problem in the building we will need to temporarily switch to another power source this weekend. To do this we will need to down an A-500 and N4000 server. The N4000 has a disk array 12H attached to it. I can't find any information regarding how to properly power off the disk array and then bring it back up. I assume it is throught he front panel
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor

Re: Disk Array 12H

Hello Lenora,

After you shut down the N4000 system using your internal system shutdown procedure, you then go to the 12H front panel, select menu, press "+" until option "shutdown", then press "enter".
King is the customer!
2 REPLIES
Trusted Contributor Trusted Contributor

You are supposed to be able to find the manuals using the ITRC knowledge trees but I see the important Userâ s and Service Manual is missing. The Control Panel Quick Reference Card could be of use.
Fred Metcalf

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?contentType=SupportManual&locale=...
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor

Hello Lenora,

After you shut down the N4000 system using your internal system shutdown procedure, you then go to the 12H front panel, select menu, press "+" until option "shutdown", then press "enter".
King is the customer!