1753803 Members
7470 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Password Recovery - Windows Server 2003/2008

Yoachi
Occasional Collector

It is a nice post for HP users to learn those methods about Windows password reset or remove. It also makes me know more about HP laptop. But I don't find any information about how to create a HP password reset disk. Then I used a tool to create a HP password reset disk in efficient way. Get it's details on here. Hope my message can help you solve this kind problem.

sulewel

@jessicamoni wrote:

No matter domain password or local password you forgot, windows login recovery will help you reset windows 2008 password.

Windows Login Recovery Ultimate - The windows 7 password recovery utility enables you fix the Windows 7 password recovery challenge to reset the administrator, standard user and guest passwords instantly without any data losing or file damage on your own as long as you follow the step to step user guides of it. Just by mouse clicking and press keys, can you recover windows  7 password in minutes without any problem.

Thanks, it's much easier solution for beginners. It has a clean user interface and making a reset disk with USB drive is really convenient.