Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1752492 Members
5385 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Anyone else having problems accessing support documentation and info?

Robert_Jewell
Honored Contributor

Anyone else having problems accessing support documentation and info?

I am having issues when I try to load system support info into the center page "Find Support for your HP Product".  For some products its OK, but others not so much.   For example, when I enter in 'rx7640' in the search box I am shown a list of products to choose from.  I click on any of them and I am simply redirected back to the "home" page as if I am to start over.  If I enter in rx2660 or DL580 for example, I can see the info.  Other products that dont seem to work right are of various platforms and sizes:  rp4440, rp7400, rx1620, so I cannot make sense of it.

I have posted a message to HP's support as directed in this forum and am working with them now.  I know this isnt the forum for these issues....but I see no other place to post this to discuss it with the "community".

-Bob

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP Support Center Feedback & Suggestions. - Hp forum Moderator

----------------
Was this helpful? Like this post by giving me a thumbs up below!
1 REPLY 1
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Re: Anyone else having problems accessing support documentation and info?

Bob - thanks for your post on this issue.  I have asked the Support Center folks about it, and they're not aware of that type of behavior.  BUT - I also see that Product Selection is currently unavailable, so perhaps it's being worked on as we speak(type).

Thanks for logging a ticket already - that's certainly the quickest way to get something like this investigated...

I work for HPE.