Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1747985 Members
4825 Online
108756 Solutions
New Discussion

Problem to migrate from ITRC for the HP Support Center

ChrisBarbosa

Problem to migrate from ITRC for the HP Support Center

Hi, yesterday I've tried to make the migration of my user from ITRC to the new tool, but I encountered problems when I informed my ITRC User ID and password. I received a message error: "The User Name or Password provided does not match a known ITRC profile. Please check your entries and try again.".

I've tried to reset the password and informedmy email christiane.barbosa@hp.com, but I received the error message: "The email address you entered, christiane.barbosa@hp.com, is not associated with an ITRC account. Please provide your ITRC Resource Center registered email address. If you believe you have received this message in error, please Contact HP. "

I've tried this process to provide feedback for my customer that had a problem to access the new portal and I faced this problem. How can I solve this ?

ITRC User ID: CA1422057

Regards,

Chris

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP Support Center Feedback & Suggestions. - Hp Forum Moderator

1 REPLY 1
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Re: Problem to migrate from ITRC for the HP Support Center

Chris - for problems related to the migration of ITRC accounts in the new HP Support Center, please log a ticket on this website so the appropriate resources can look into your issue.

I work for HPE.