Other HPE Product Questions
1752550 Members
4813 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Zdrive Turbo Z800 compatible?

MI5TAH

Zdrive Turbo Z800 compatible ?

Does anybody know if the HP Zdrive turbo is compatible with a Z800 WS ? 

It's designed for Z820 with a bios 3.67 mimimum. Z800 latest bios is 3.57 

Z820 has 3rth generation PCIe, Z800 is second generation if I'm not wrong ? 

4 REPLIES 4
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Zdrive Turbo Z800 compatible ?

This is the wrong company for printers and PC products. You need to register in the HP Inc. Support Forum:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

JohnBA
Visitor

With all due respect to Dennis Handly,

I also have an HP Z800, and am working with PCIe 2.0 vs. 3.0 issues, though in my case it is in dealing with an Intel 750 1.2 TB PCIe SSE Add In Card.  I was specifically told in the form Dennis is referring to that HP viewes the Z800 as an Enterprise machine.

It is probably worth posting your question in the HP Support Forum as well, however based on what I was told by an HP Expert in that forum with over 25,000 posts, you are also right to post in the Enterprise Forum as you have done.

Best,

John

JohnBA
Visitor

Note:  There were a few typos in my previous comments.  I apologize!

Intel 750 1.2 TB PCIe SSD Add In Card.  I was specifically told in the forum Dennis is referring to that HP views the Z800 as an Enterprise machine.

John

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Zdrive Turbo Z800 compatible?

>I was specifically told in the forum Dennis is referring to that HPviewes theZ800 as an Enterprise machine.

While it may be an enterprise class PC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise does NOT sell PCs/workstations.

All of the Z series posts were moved to the HP Inc Consumer Support forum back in May.

http://community.hpe.com/t5/Announcements/Printing-Personal-Computing-and-Mobile-Boards-Migrating-to-HP/m-p/6750668

>based on what I was told by an HP Expert in that forum with over 25,000 posts

That "HP Expert" isn't an HPE Expert and should have known the location of the new board for Z800.

>There were a few typos in my previous comments.

Typos can be corrected by using post Options > Edit Reply