Other HPE Product Questions
1752770 Members
5517 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Disappointed Customer Service

Manreinvented

Disappointed Customer Service

Perhaps this isn't the proper place to voice this but, people should know.  HP has delivered the most disappointment customer service I have ever experienced.  I have yet to even receive my product,although HP has my money.  The only reason I've not cancelled the order and gone with another brand product BUT HP is because I have already spent hours on the phone trying to be given a straight answer, finally I've spoken to someone who sounds to have a command of the English language.

The Events are as follows: 

-On March 31st, I placed an order and received an invoice with a coupon applied (and since I’m meticulous for my business purchases have screenshots and pdf prints of the page).

- I then receive and email invoice that does NOT show the coupon applied.  I immediately call HP.  

-I'm am blind transferred twice, for those of you who don't know what that means in essence I have to start from scratch explaining myself and the situation

-Finally, I'm given to an agent I believe to be somewhere in the US given her previously unmatched command of the English language. She calls VISA and gets the pending charge removed from my card and transfers me to a lady who is to manually reenter my order with the coupon applied.  I'm told the entire manner is cleared up.  At this point I am a little annoyed but overall feel I've been taken care of.  In fact I was so pleased I go the email of the representative’s boss and sent an email of praise.  A premature gesture, in light of what follows.

-The order is made and I get a new invoice with the applied coupon.  I believe all is well.  Est Ship Date 4/15

-Here is where it gets complicated, in a few days I get charged for both.  As you might imagine an extra 1500 out of my small business account put me in a bad mood to say the least.   I call back and am told I have to wait several days to have my money back as they have to "check with eh warehouse" to see that the computer has not already been shipped.  I of course escalate the call and speak with someone who claims to be a manger.  She promises to call me back.  To her credit she does, but it takes an additional 3 days for me to get my money.

-I call on 4/17 as I have not heard anything about my order.  I'm told the order is clearing customs and I should receive a tracking number within 24 hrs.

-Today, 4/18 ... no word.... no email.  So I call back.  I'm told, the product is delayed and I should have received an email.  I now have no confidence in what anyone at HP is telling me.  Just yesterday my purchase was clearing customs and today its not built yet and is delayed.   I again ask to speak to a superior.  While on hold, I receive and email offering my 15% off my next purchase, proving to me that HP does in fact have my email and that I should not have been left in the dark on a product I have already paid for.   Finally I speak to a lady, who apologies profusely and says she will call me back with an update within 24.  

If I'm going through this much trying to get the product, what am I to expect if there happens to be a problem with it.  If I don't have my purchase by the end of the week, I will not be doing business with HP.  Just a point of comparison, I order 2 customized brand product’s on 4/2, they both arrived this morning (4/18) and are working as expected.  If you are a small business or an individual think twice before handing over your credit card number to these people, you could well be without your money or a product with no straight answer for sometime.

1 REPLY 1
RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Re: Disappointed Customer Service

Thanks for participating in HP Forums!

We understand your concerns that you are facing problems related to the product. But can you mention the product name, so that we can escalate your issues to the respective tech guys so that they can contact you and give appropriate reasons as early as possible.

The HP forums are intended for solving problems, exchanging of ideas, and learning lessons through peer-to-peer interaction. The site is for the exchange of best practices, knowledge and experience in support of HP product.  We hope you will remain a participant in the community under the above guidelines.

Thank you for helping build a positive user community.

**Please check your inbox in this community page (located at the top right hand side page) for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Rashmi

Forum Moderator

Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator