Other HPE Product Questions
1753785 Members
7100 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Need of HP Service Support Escalation Matrix

Yeragan

Need of HP Service Support Escalation Matrix

We have logged a printer case log and for the past three days, there is no proper support or there is not call back as such. We need to escalate this issue. Kindly provide the escalation matrix for the same

3 REPLIES 3
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hi Yeragaselvan ,

You have reached the wrong forum. As it is regarding a HP printer so you'll have to post your question in HP Consumer Support Forum.

Here is the link: HP Consumer Printer Support Forum

Note: Have your Product number handy as experts there will need it to help you further.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
mutoo567

HP Support escalation matrix are most important technique.we have logged a printer technique for the past three days.we are provided yahoo mail customer support and do this best technique in Hp printer support and we need to solve esclate the issue problem in Hp support.

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hi,
As mentioned in the previous reply you have reached the wrong company for Printers and PC products. You need to register and post in the HP Inc. Support Forum.
Here's the link:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png