Other HPE Product Questions
1748224 Members
4480 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: The Worst experience with HP Total Care

Sanjay2891

The Worst experience with HP Total Care

I have send my laptop for repair on 20th of  December which was covered under accidental damage protection, I have received it back on 28th saying its repaired, But the main issue ( crack on the plastic body ) was not corrected, when I called customer care the answer I got was they replaced my blue ray drive twice instead of replacing the plastic part ( the best comedy I ever heard), Since I had to  travel back to India, on 22nd January  I had checked them the estimated time for repair and they told me Max 10 days, I have sent it back and the cso status sight were showing an estimated delivery time of Jan 11th, till January 11th it showed the same status, but not shipped, when I escalated the case manager told me that they didn't get the part for replacing and I need to wait till 27th of January ( i.e. more than a month). and they agreed to send it back with out repairing on 11th of January.. Definitely once I get back the PC I will sue them for breach of contract.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP Support Center Feedback & Suggestions. - Hp Forum MOderator

2 REPLIES 2
RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Hi Sanjay,

Can you mention your product name ?

Thanks,
Rashmi
Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
ekat

I have a very similar experience. MY LAPTOP WENT BAD AND WHILE STILL UNDER WARRANTY I TRIED CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GET IT FIXED. THAT WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE, ON HOLD FOR HOURS AND HAD TO CALL FOR THE SAME ISSUE MANY TIMES WITH MANY TRANSFERS FROM PERSON TO PERSON DUE TO LANGUAGE BARRIERS!!! I WILL NEVER BUY HP AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!!