Other HPE Product Questions
1748163 Members
3743 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Very Poor Customer Service

anonymous_

Very Poor Customer Service

I have been contacting HP for the gift voucher which was assured for the purchase of the pavilion Laptop worth 51,000/- and I didnt get response. The End date for the voucher was 30th sept2013. I have been trying since I bought from 30th August 2013.  When asked the reply is that,  it got revised on 15th sept 2013 and cant do anything about it. I have been told that the offer is valid till 30th sept 2013.  Please provide me an alternate link or the gift voucher from your end as soon as possible.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP Support Center Feedback & Suggestions. - Hp Forum Moderator

8 REPLIES 8
Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

This forum is intended for feedback and suggestions specifically related to the Enterprise Business Community. If you need to contact HP about another subject, please use the "Contact us" link in the footer of the page. 

Warren_Admin, HP Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and do not speak for HP

Thanks,
Warren_Admin

serv

I have two high end processors with power supplies that keep failing and costing working people time as they wait for the units to cool off and restart.  Filed a warranty claim 9 days ago, only to hear the crazy story that service did not have any power supplies in stock.  HP does not care about customer service!

Z820
Advisor

Is there is enough information in your statement to make any judgments towards HP? I have been dealing with The enterprise side of HP for over 18 years, and I have never had any issues that were not resolved within a day or two. It has always been HPs top priority to make me happy. They have earned my respect through the years. I use HP equipment exclusively. So when you say that HP does not care about customer service, I can give personal assurance that they do. They go above and beyond in my opinion.
lisava123

well HP isnt very well made laptops, i knw that for a fact cuz i own one (I wish I didnt). So many work I could'nt do becuz of their problemetic engineering... It will die at random, wont be able to start up agian the DVD rom is useless... That HP support app on there has no point aside from pissing one off... why cant you guys really just be helpful and tell us how to fix this common problems? You know it occurs cuz i did the technician chat thing and they now exactly how to fix it (but wont tell me) cuz this problems occur with almost all HP products... In the future i will never buy one cuz its really not worth the price or the effort. I dont even think this crap should be called computers or technology if it is indeed such great computers why does no one have anything good to say about HP that I come accross cuz everyone hates this company... And its HP's own fualt for making this useless products.... 

Hazem Bahgat
Frequent Advisor

Greetings Sir,

although this is a feedback page and solving problem issues, but i still belive i need to highlight something to you.

"you need to be aware that one of the best things available in HP is the Customer Service Level", may be in your area you had something related to that, but you need to check with someone else.

But believe me, what makes HP on the Top is that we do one of the best Customer Service all over the world

Best Regards and Appreciation,
Hazem Bahgat

Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
Z820
Advisor

You provide absolutely no details, and I can't even understand what your trying to say. Real smart one here.
Z820
Advisor

referring to the post left by lisava123
Poor_Service

we have 7 units under repair in HP, 5 of it is pending for almost 3 mos. HP has no action on it.  How sad we support HP product but in return HP give us POOr service.