Advancing Life & Work
1758622 Members
1959 Online
108874 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
rachelduran

Kedi Curley, Executive Communications Manager, helps executives be the best they can be

Kedi Curley HPE Careers.jpg

Since the beginning, HPE has advanced the way people live and work by creating innovative technology at the heart of successful organizations and communities all over the world. We invite you inside our careers and culture through stories of the people who power HPEโ€”our team members. Kedi Curley, Executive Communications Manager, shares how she helps to position and support executives and organizations to be the very best they can be.

Kediโ€™s HPE career journey

Based in Winooski, Vermont, Kedi Curley started her HPE career in 2022 following a lengthy tenue working for a global public relations agency.. Leading media relations and strategy for consumer technology clients like Google, Fitbit, and Bose well-prepared her to support executives in the technology industry as she learned to work quickly and objectively take and apply feedback.

In her current role as Executive Communications Manager, she helps connect company priorities and objectives across the organization by building appreciation for our company, team, and leaders - internally and outside of HPE.

Team member straight talk

Q: How would you describe the culture at HPE?   
A: Iโ€™ve never experienced a better workplace culture than the one we foster every day at HPE. I am so appreciative of the emphasis our executive committee places on leading with empathy and humanity. I am empowered to have a voice and make an impact here.

Q: How do you redefine whatโ€™s next for your career?  
A: I redefine whatโ€™s next for my career by remaining agile and objective, wholly committed to the executives and organizations I support while developing as a practitioner and strategist.

Q: What is one piece of advice you would give to someone interested in your field?     
A: Growing up, my dad always urged me to choose the door that will open more doors. That advice taught me the power of options and creating your own opportunities. Some twenty years later, Jennifer Temple, our Chief Communications Officer, shared the same advice with our Early Career Network during a Q&A. It was a serendipitous moment, but holds true for any field, industry, or sector โ€“ choose wisely and be intentional in seeking opportunities to grow.

Ready to redefine whatโ€™s next for you? With industry-leading training, development, and cross-functional learning opportunities, you could potentially explore multiple careers without ever leaving the impactful, mission-driven work and people at HPE. Explore our careers site and apply at careers.hpe.com.

Rachel Duran
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

linkedin.com/company/hewlett-packard-enterprise
careers.hpe.com

0 Kudos
About the Author

rachelduran

As a global leader on the People team at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Rachel Duran connects with team members across the organization to learn their storiesโ€”about their career paths, aspirations and diverse perspectives on work and life. Rachel lives and works in Texas, but cherishes her visits to HPE hubs around the world.