1756765 Members
3305 Online
108852 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Nimble Windows Toolkit

cbryce54
Occasional Visitor

Nimble Windows Toolkit

I'm trying to install The Nimble windows toolkit on one of our servers, however, The installation will not get past the part where you enter a TCP/IP address for host diagnostics. I've tried the defaut as well as any other port configuration. The next button will light up but when you click it nothing happens.

2 REPLIES 2
Mahesh202
HPE Pro

Hi cbryce54

Could you please help us sharing the screen shot of the error that you get?

Regards
Mahesh

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

NateL
Regular Visitor

I had the same thing happen. I went back through the installer and unchecked the diagnostic tools option, but installation still failed because I didn't have MPIO configured. I followed these instructions - https://infosight.hpe.com/InfoSight/media/cms/active/public/tmg_HPE_Nimble_Storage_Deployment_Considerations_for_Standalone_Servers_and_Failover_Clusters_on_Windows_Server_2016_doc_version_family.whz/uoh1469847686863.html

to enable it ( Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName MultiPathIO ) and then was able to go through the full installation with all options and get everything working.