1755555 Members
3570 Online
108835 Solutions
New Discussion

Error de stado del servidor visto desde HPSmart Storage Administrator su ayuda

hpe298
Occasional Visitor

Error de stado del servidor visto desde HPSmart Storage Administrator su ayuda

smart Array P220i in Embedded slot cache status problem detected: the cache on this controller has a problem. To prevent data loss, configuration changes to this controller are not  allowed.PLease replace the cache to be able to continue to configure this controller. tengo este mesaje de error en Hp Smart Storage Administrator, que debo proceder a realizar.

Google Translated:

Server status error seen from HP Smart Storage Administrator your help

smart Array P220i in Embedded slot cache status problem detected: the cache on this controller has a problem. To prevent data loss, configuration changes to this controller are not  allowed.PLease replace the cache to be able to continue to configure this controller.

I have this error message in Hp Smart Storage Administrator, which I must proceed to do.

4 REPLIES 4
TVVJ
HPE Pro

Re: Error de stado del servidor visto desde HPSmart Storage Administrator su ayuda

Hello,

Generate the Arrray Diagnostics Utility report and check if there are issues reported for the cache module. 

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

Sunitha_Mod

Re: Error de stado del servidor visto desde HPSmart Storage Administrator su ayuda

Hello @hpe298,

Let us know if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
hpe298
Occasional Visitor

No he resuelto el problema pero ya he realizado la busqueda del informe del error en hpe adminitrator.

Google Translated: 

I have not solved the problem but I have already searched for the error report in hpe admin.

TVVJ
HPE Pro

Hello,

For further analysis of logs, it is recommended to contact HPE Support for issue identification.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo