Are you satisfied with your performance testing processes and standards? Do disparate teams in IT and in your LOB organizations share performance testing resources and results? Can you trace all defects and how overall quality is being applied across your projects and releases? If not, it’s time to think standardize, share, and even Center of Excellence.
|When:||Wednesday, September 11, 2013|
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT (New York), 17:00 - 18:00 CEST (Frankfurt),8:00 - 9:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles)
This webinar will focus on these best practices and highlight them by demonstrating the capabilities of HP Performance Center – solution expressly designed for end-to-end application performance.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How to create best practices for performance testing
- Centralize scripts, scenarios and reports for re-use across the globe and in between LOBs
- Consolidate resources and licenses
- Integrate performance testing administration and projects
- Gain visibility from monitoring as baseline for future performance testing