1758362 Members
2346 Online
108868 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Netraid 1M & Lp1000r

Netraid 1M & Lp1000r

I've just bought a netraid 1m card and would like to use it with redhat enterprise 3.
Where can I download from the HP site software to install that checks the status of the netraid 1m card and drives?

Thanks

Jon
4 REPLIES 4
amhakassa
Honored Contributor

Re: Netraid 1M & Lp1000r

Hi Jon,

You can press CTRL + M as the server boots (You will see on the screen Experienced users might press CTRL + M .......)

and to see the status of the hard drives got to
Object/Physical Drives option and here you will be able to see our array configuration information. You can select each drive and press F2 to see the property of it as well.

I don't know if there is any utility you can use with in the operating system, but if there is I am sure you will get an answer from this forum soon

I hope this will help

Regards
Amha Kassa

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the server will be colocated 300 miles from where I work so your option has some limits. I'd really like something that will monitor and report the array state if possible.

regards

Jon
Terri Harris
Honored Contributor

There is nothing available from HP to do this but other users have suggested alernatives. I would suggest using the Advanced ITRC search web page, and search under the NETSERVER and, alternatively, the LINUX user forums.

ITRC Advanced Search URL:
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/james/home.do?admit=716493758+1098121437568+28353475

Thanks for the tip but it is a little annoying that nothing is available from the vendor....

Jon