OEM Solutions
1754317 Members
2769 Online
108813 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
MattQuirk

HPE OEM Solutions Meet the Team: CK, Srinath (Sri)

SRI07-003-hpe-oem-meet-the-team-series-800X533-v0.7.jpg 

Although we have a large global sales team at HPE OEM Solutions, their work is also supported by many others. Today, we had the pleasure of speaking to Srinath, our Web Strategy and Development Manager. He shed light on his role and what has kept him at HPE for over 16 years.

What do you do in your role as Web Strategy and Development Manager? What does a typical work day look like for you?

I manage the end-to-end IT delivery of HPE OEMโ€™s web presence to its partners and commercial customers. Specifically, I ensure the delivery of websites, microsites, knowledge portals, tool/app development and IT troubleshooting.

A typical workday consists of the many operations that connect internal (marketing, brand, sales and IT teams) with external teams (marketing communication agencies).

How do business practices in India differ from those of western countries?

In India, we have a different cost of living and socio-cultural practices. However, these differences aside, I firmly believe that we share the desire to produce top-quality work with the highest level of professionalism.

Can you please share with us your professional goals for this year?

My first priority is, and has always been, to support activities that drive the growth of HPE OEM Solutions. I am also looking to develop our web strategies for marketing and communication-related campaigns.

Can you tell us about your IT career journey?

I started out as a Java developer. Being passionate about animation and video games, I naturally got into software and app development. A moment Iโ€™m particularly proud of is when I won an award for building an app for BlackBerry.

I joined HPE as a developer working on an app for the TSG Group, before moving to the HPE OEM Solutions business unit in 2016, where I still am today.

Youโ€™ve been at HPE for over 16 years! What keeps you motivated?

The culture that exists at HPE drives me. This includes the employee engagement programs, cross-learning opportunities with different technologies, work-life balance, and leadership coffee talks, to name just a few.

What can we find you doing in your free time?

I like using my free time to travel to new places, watch animated movies, and listen to music (especially rock and heavy metal). I am also an active wildlife photographer who is interested in birdwatching.

Matt Quirk
0 Kudos
About the Author

MattQuirk

With a passion for innovation and technology, I am lucky enough to work within high-growth opportunities across multiple industries including manufacturing, healthcare, energy, media and entertainment and security - with technology innovations that are advancing the way people live and work such as AI, autonomous everything and 5G.