2757 Online
108837 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

A new wizard - Moe Wodnicki

John Collier
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A new wizard - Moe Wodnicki

Moe,

Man, that???s a TON of points in the printers arena! I???m impressed???

Congrats on the new wizards hat. I personally like it the best and have NO intentions of changing it any time in the near future (but that???s just me and Pete can tell you how much that statement is worth {but please don???t, huh Pete??}).

Nice ot see someone make the transition from the Business side to this side and make a great showing in both places ;-)

Keep up the great work!!

PS. J. Payne,

It looks like you got yourself one of those rare Energizer printers. I???ve been looking for one of those??? ;-P~~
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." Stephen Krebbet, 1793-1855
Tim D Fulford
Honored Contributor

Welcome to hogwarts go straight to the sorting hat for your house hufflepuff, slytherine, griffendore & ravenclaw.

Regards

Tim
-
yogesh_4
Regular Advisor

Well done

Good job

Alexander M. Ermes
Honored Contributor

Oh Moe.
Congrats and welcome to Hogwards. Park your broom in the cabinet, pick up your wand and continue your good work.
Rgds
Alexander M. Ermes
.. and all these memories are going to vanish like tears in the rain! final words from Rutger Hauer in "Blade Runner"
V. Nyga
Honored Contributor

Thanks to all!
*** Say 'Thanks' with Kudos ***