New Discussion юеВ

greatest achievements

SOLVED
Go to solution
U.SivaKumar_2
Honored Contributor

Re: greatest achievements

Dear Steve ,

The Certificate I am getting is valid from 6/12/2001 to 6/12/2002 . SO today it gives "expired or is not yet valid error".

Browser: Internet Explorer 5
Cipher Strength: 128 bits

Help me to view that site.
regards,
U.SivaKumar
Innovations are made when conventions are broken
Balaji_6
Advisor

Hi Siva,

I configured Golden image setting in Ignite server. By doing this setup, we save lot of time instead of again installing OS,Application etc..,

Regards
-Balaji
THE WORD IMPOSSIBLE ITSELF SAYS I'MPOSSIBLE
Steven Sim Kok Leong
Honored Contributor

Hi Siva,

You get the message because I am using a dummy SSL certificate for https://www.beepz.com, unless of course someone is willing to sponsor me a Versign/Thawte SSL certificate. :-)

Just click "Yes" to proceed in your IE browser, when the "Security Alert" dialog pops up.

Regards.

Steven Sim Kok Leong
Russell Gould
Advisor

Hi,

Greatest acheivement has to be registering under Forums of HP ITRC.

Sharing and seeking infomation from such a wealth of knowledge was one of the best career moves that I could ever have done !

Cheers

Russ
It's not a problem, it's an opportunity !
H.Merijn Brand (procura
Honored Contributor

Who is this "Moe Wodnicki" guy?

I'd like to see /his/ achievements. 872 forum points since last wednesday! Promoted to wizard meanwhile, and running fast towards royalty.

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/UserProfile/1,,CA818411!1,00.html
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Volker Borowski
Honored Contributor

Merijn,

I think there must be a bug in your stats script.
Moe shows 865 pts from the business forum and 691 pts in ITRC when I open the link.

Although a speedy performance, even if you consider that he is "only" in printers....

cu
Volker

BTW: Ded you see that the chat is down, can you do something about it ?
Tim D Fulford
Honored Contributor

I have written procedures for performance measurements in HP-UX (using MeasureWare) and Informix. The HP-UX is simply running MeasureWare & looking at various ratios, not too ground breaking.

However, the Informix was in the form of a script and was written in perl. This was my first perl script I wrote (as opposed to blagging it off other people).

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0x1c204b3ef09fd611abdb0090277a778c,00.html

Tim
-
S.K. Chan
Honored Contributor

I tend to look at it not as a "single entity" achievement but rather the overall achievement that one has gained in his/her career as a sysadmin. Sure I can think of a few greatest moments, usually things that involved saving the company time and money, process improvements, etc, etc. But to me the greatest thing of all is to be able to still maintain in this challenging role, continue to embrace new skills and must important of all to love what you're doing.
Paul Sperry
Honored Contributor

Upgraded CoCreate SolidDesigner in 4hrs.
A CoCreate guru wanted to take five days
and charge us $5000.00. Over the first
few days of the upgrade their were a few
costumization issues but none I could not handle.
U.SivaKumar_2
Honored Contributor

Steve you are wise with that CA idea. :-)

But you can use openssl to create self CA right...
:-)

Chan , you told in a nutshell.

regards,
U.SivaKumar
Innovations are made when conventions are broken