Operating System - HP-UX
1759144 Members
3419 Online
108879 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Is HPE still out here owning the nerds?

Rikki hinn Ogurlegi
Frequent Advisor

Is HPE still out here owning the nerds?

Every once in a while I check if HPE is still with a stick up their^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H pwning us nerds by keeping everything HP-UX from us.

That being ISO's, patches and patchbundles..   Having worked with all HP-UX versions since 8.X I do miss playing with that OS.  I even have a couple of IA64 machines in my garage for that exact purpose..

But every time I see HPE is still on this path.   This time I even tried to get a price quote from HPE for a LTU on one of my machines.  No dice.  Not even a price quote.   But I was told that I had to go through a HPE partner here in my country to get a quote.   They tried and after a week or so just told me to forget about it.

So congrats HPE...   Im pwnned.,   You win.

1 REPLY 1
Sunitha_Mod

Re: Is HPE still out here owning the nerds?

Hello @Rikki hinn Ogurlegi

We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered. We request you please take a moment to reply to the private message we've sent and provide the requested information. This will enable us to address your concerns with the relevant team.

Also, you may reach out to the Sales team by using the below link: 

https://www.hpe.com/global/hpechat/

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo