Other HPE Product Questions
1756000 Members
2608 Online
108839 Solutions
New Discussion

Updating firmwares in HP Web JetAdmin without pulling down whole repo?

TheStuffClicker

Updating firmwares in HP Web JetAdmin without pulling down whole repo?

Hello all,

We recently adopted HP Web Jetadmin and I managed to scan for a lot of devices and that functionality has been great. I pulled down all available firmware updates a week ago, and a few failed to download so I went back and tried pull down any that had failed before and noticed that there is no option to just update out-of-date firmwares, nor is there any easy way to tell which are out of date/need updated so you can manually select them? 

I imagine I am missing a button somewhere that lets you just update out of date firmwares in the repo without having to manually go through and check 1-by-1 if each one is the most recent version or not?

Also, apologies if this is posted in wrong section, but nothing quite seems to be where I would expect to need to post it.

1 REPLY 1
Sunitha_Mod

Re: Updating firmwares in HP Web JetAdmin without pulling down whole repo?

Hello @TheStuffClicker

Thank you for writing to us. You have reached the wrong company for HP products (Laptops, Desktops, Printers)

For HP products, you may have to register and post in the HP Support Forums: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/ 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo