108831 Solutions
New Discussion

Не загружает систему на сервере HP DL360 Gen 10

SOLVED
Go to solution
FCJuventus
Occasional Advisor

Не загружает систему на сервере HP DL360 Gen 10

Добрый день, уважаемые участники форума!

Извините за вмешательство на родном для вас англоязычном форуме, однако мне более комфортно описать сложившуюся ситуацию на русском языке, который является для меня родным и позволяет точнее выразить суть проблемы.

Собственно, проблема следующая: во время запуска сервера сталкиваюсь с рядом ошибок, которые свидетельствуют о недостатках в подключении:

1. При загрузке через встроенный порт Embedded FlexibleLOM 1 (HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter - NIC (PXE IPv6)) отсутствует обнаружение сетевого кабеля.

2. При загрузке того же порта, но через протокол HTTP(S) IPv6 также высвечивается сообщение о не найденном сетевом кабеле.

3. Аналогичное уведомление приходит при попытке загрузки через HTTP(S) IPv4.

4. И наконец, при попытке загрузки через PXE IPv4 сервер также не обнаруживает сетевой кабель.

После этих сообщений на экране появляется окно с логотипом, приглашающее к настройке сервера (set up your server) и предлагающее нажать клавишу F10 для активации функции Intelligent Provisioning. Одновременно с этим на экране выводится предупреждение:

1. Не обнаружено устройств, с которых возможна загрузка.
2. Пожалуйста, подключите устройство, поддерживающее UEFI-загрузку.
3. Система автоматически попробует перезагрузиться согласно порядку UEFI-загрузки через 4 секунды.

Буду благодарен за любые советы и предложения, которые помогут решить вышеизложенную проблему.

С уважением и надеждой на вашу помощь!

Google Translated:

Does not boot the system on the HP DL360 Gen 10 server
Good afternoon, dear forum participants!

Sorry for the interference on your native English-language forum, but I am more comfortable describing the current situation in Russian, which is my native language and allows me to more accurately express the essence of the problem.

Actually, the problem is the following: when starting the server, I encounter a number of errors that indicate shortcomings in the connection:

1. When booting through the built-in Embedded FlexibleLOM 1 port (HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter - NIC (PXE IPv6)), the network cable is not detected.

2. When loading the same port, but via the HTTP(S) IPv6 protocol, a message about a network cable not found is also displayed.

3. A similar notification appears when trying to download via HTTP(S) IPv4.

4. Finally, when trying to boot via PXE IPv4, the server also does not detect the network cable.

After these messages, a window with a logo appears on the screen, inviting you to set up your server and asking you to press the F10 key to activate the Intelligent Provisioning function. At the same time, a warning appears on the screen:

1. No devices were found from which downloading is possible.
2. Please connect a device that supports UEFI boot.
3. The system will automatically try to reboot according to the UEFI boot order after 4 seconds.

I would be grateful for any advice and suggestions that will help solve the above problem.

With respect and hope for your help!

1 REPLY 1
TVVJ
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: Не загружает систему на сервере HP DL360 Gen 10

Hello,

Reseat the network cable connected to the HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter.

If the issue persists, then reseat the HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter in the server.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo