108829 Solutions
New Discussion

HP PROLIANT DL380 G7 error F155

SOLVED
Go to solution
WJZS38
Occasional Collector

HP PROLIANT DL380 G7 error F155

Estimados, espero alguien me pueda ayudar, tengo el error F155 en un servidor PROLIANT DL380 G7, con linux. Al momento de ejecutar la herramienta HP Insight Diagnostics, me arroja el error F155 "El índice de errores irrecuperables de lectura y escritura grabados en el registro de seguimiento y rendimiento está por encima del límite aceptable." en 2 unidades de disco y me solicita cambiarlos. Pero al momento de revisar las recomendaciones me indica que si la falla se presenta en mas de 2 disco no es recomendable cambiar en caliente. mi configuracion es 4 disco en formato RAID 5

Google Translated: 

Dear, I hope someone can help me, I have error F155 on a PROLIANT DL380 G7 server, with Linux. When I run the HP Insight Diagnostics tool, I get the error F155 "The rate of unrecoverable read and write errors recorded in the performance and trace log is above the acceptable limit." on 2 disk drives and it asks me to change them. But when reviewing the recommendations it tells me that if the failure occurs in more than 2 disks, it is not advisable to hot swap. My configuration is 4 disks in RAID 5 format

2 REPLIES 2
TVVJ
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: HP PROLIANT DL380 G7 error F155

Hello,

As the errors indicate that drives are faulty, the first recommendation is to have valid backup to server data and configuration.

Replace one drive at a time and allow for the RAID array rebuild to complete and then go on to replace the next drive.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

BPSingh
HPE Pro

Re: HP PROLIANT DL380 G7 error F155

->Take Valid backup
-> Replace the drives one at a time. 

RAID 5 has fault tolerant of one drive.
It is recommended that you run read/write test on the other drives as well. 

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo