2639 Online
108893 Solutions
New Discussion

Les disques invisibles dans le SE après réinstallation du Serveur DL380 Gen10

jnowa
Frequent Visitor

Les disques invisibles dans le SE après réinstallation du Serveur DL380 Gen10

Bonjour à tous,
J'ai un serveur HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 sur lequel avait été configuré 2 partitions logiques. La première pour le système (2 disques de 300Go) et la seconde pour le stockage des données (3 disques de 1,2 To en RAID5).
Le système avait plein de bugs et j'ai dû réinstaller complètement le système avec la dernière version de Windows server 2022 (le précédent etait windows server 2016 Datacenter).
Mon souci est que depuis la réinstallation du système, les autres les disques ne sont pas visibles dans le système mais dans le Storage Administrator OUI.
Après analyse, j'ai remarqué que la 2e partition logique etait désactivée, alors, je l'ai réactivé mais ils ne sont toujours pas visibles, même après avoir installer tous les pilotes.
Les disques contiennent des données, du coup je ne peux pas reconfigurer le RAID de peur de perdre les données.

Merci d'avance pour votre assistance.

Google Translated: 

Disks invisible in the OS after reinstallation of the DL380 Gen10 Server
Hello everyone,
I have an HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 server that had 2 logical partitions configured. The first for the system (2 disks of 300 GB) and the second for data storage (3 disks of 1.2 TB in RAID5).
The system was full of bugs and I had to completely reinstall the system with the latest version of Windows Server 2022 (the previous one was Windows Server 2016 Datacenter).
My concern is that since reinstalling the system, the other disks are not visible in the system but in the Storage Administrator YES.
After analysis, I noticed that the 2nd logical partition was disabled, so I re-enabled it but they are still not visible, even after installing all the drivers.
The disks contain data, so I cannot reconfigure the RAID for fear of losing the data.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Kind regards/Regards,
Joseph Nowa

Cordialement/ Regards,
Joseph Nowa
4 REPLIES 4
support_s
System Recommended

Query: Les disques invisibles dans le SE après réinstallation du Serveur DL380 Gen10

System recommended content:

1. HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server User Guide | Server warnings and cautions

2. HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server Trusted Maintenance and Service Guide

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

Tam92
HPE Pro

Re: Les disques invisibles dans le SE après réinstallation du Serveur DL380 Gen10

Hello,

Is the Logical drive seen in the SSA and iLO. If yes, then if it contains the data , it should be visible in the OS.

If the disks are still not visible, then you would need to delete and reconfigure the RAID.
Before that, please get the logs analyzed by the HPE support team. I would request you to log a case with HPE support for review of the AHS logs.

Thanks,
TAM

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

support_s
System Recommended

Query: Les disques invisibles dans le SE après réinstallation du Serveur DL380 Gen10

Hello,

Let us know if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you have no further query, and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

jnowa
Frequent Visitor

Re: Les disques invisibles dans le SE après réinstallation du Serveur DL380 Gen10

@Tam92 

Hello,

The disk are visible in the SSA and ILO, But still not visible in the OS.

I guess i'll have to lost datas and reconfigure the RAID.

Cordialement/ Regards,
Joseph Nowa