ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1755665 Members
3350 Online
108837 Solutions
New Discussion

X64 Exception Type 0x0 (Divide By Zero Exception) occurred during the previous boot. Image

SOLVED
Go to solution
Terry75
Occasional Advisor

X64 Exception Type 0x0 (Divide By Zero Exception) occurred during the previous boot. Image

Hello,

Having issues, recieving "X64 Exception Type 0x0 (Divide By Zero Exception) occurred during the previous boot. Image name: Unknown"

The Ilo shows the sytem as  Healthy, During post I notice it goes to the screen where I can select f9 then the message above appears in red. 

HPE 6500 Apollo series G10 plus.IloIlo

Going to do a NVRAM reset to see if that helps, any other thoughts?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: X64 Exception Type 0x0 (Divide By Zero Exception) occurred during the previous boot. I

Hi,

Let us know the result after the NVRAM reset.
You may also check the Integrated Management Log from iLO to check any other errors.

A similar issue here.

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
HPE Tech Tips videos on How To and Troubleshooting topics

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Terry75
Occasional Advisor
Solution

Re: X64 Exception Type 0x0 (Divide By Zero Exception) occurred during the previous boot. I

Hello,

NVRAM cleared, fixed my issue.

Power down

Place systemboard maintenance switch 6 in the on postion.

Power up

Plug in crash cart, watch screen for prompt to place maintenance switch 6 in the off postion, wait 2 mins after seeing this.

Power down

Place systemboard maintenance switch 6 in the off postion.

Power up

BIOS should now be back at default.

Thanks!

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @Terry75,

That's excellent! 

We are extremely glad to know the problem has been resolved and we appreciate you for keeping us posted. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo