Servers - General
1755703 Members
4876 Online
108837 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Query: DGR (Dangerous Goods Report) and MSDS Documentation for HPE ProLiantDL380 Gen 1

Thirumala
Visitor

DGR (Dangerous Goods Report) and MSDS Documentation for HPE ProLiantDL380 Gen 10

Hi All, 

One of our customers asked me about DGR (Dangerous Goods Report) and an updated MSDS (Material Safety data sheet) Documentation for the HPE ProLiantDL380 Gen 10 server which we used on one of our systems.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Thiru

4 REPLIES 4
support_s
System Recommended

Query: DGR (Dangerous Goods Report) and MSDS Documentation for HPE ProLiantDL380 Gen 10

System recommended content:

1. ESD and Safety Guidelines H-0016 Rev I | Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

Thirumala
Visitor

Re: Query: DGR (Dangerous Goods Report) and MSDS Documentation for HPE ProLiantDL380 Gen 1

Hi, 

Thanks for your information, 3M confomred that HPE is no longer customer. So they said they cannot be able to assit me.

Thanks, 

Thiru.

TVVJ
HPE Pro

Hello,

You may contact HPE Support for further assistance.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

BPSingh
HPE Pro

Greetings!

Customer should reach out to Sales or his accounts team and they should be able to engage the concerned team to get the details as its s post order requirement. 

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo