1758657 Members
2109 Online
108874 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Ultrum 3000 firmware

Gpike20
Visitor

HP Ultrum 3000 firmware

Does anyone know where I can find the firmware for an Ultrum 3000 LTO 5 tape drive? Hp tape tools won’t let me download the firmware for it. I’m looking specifically for LTT_Ultrium_5-SCSI_Z6ED_STANDALONE.frm file. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!
6 REPLIES 6
support_s
System Recommended

Query: HP Ultrum 3000 firmware

System recommended content:

1. HP StoreEver MSL Tape Libraries LTO5 firmware release notes (Z68W, Y68W, I6BW)

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

venkat_y
HPE Pro

Re: HP Ultrum 3000 firmware

Hello@Gpike20 ,

You may download the required firmware version from the HPE Support (Support.hpe.com). To download drivers and software from HPEsupport, a user must have a valid support contract or Some software requires a valid warranty.
Download link (LTT_Ultrium_5-SCSI_Z6ED_STANDALONE.frm): https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/swd/detail?swItemId=co_158020_1 
If you are unable to download the firmware file from HPE support, please refer to the below post
https://community.hpe.com/t5/storeever-tape-storage/lto-5-ultrium-3000-firmware-update/m-p/7158780#M57083

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Venkat

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Gpike20
Visitor

I appreciate you pointing this out, but I’m not sure how to contact the person that has the firmware that I need. I don’t see an option to send a message or reply to the person that could send the firmware file. Thanks
techin
Super Advisor

@Gpike20 , you can try going to their profile and send a private message. 

venkat_y
HPE Pro

Hello@Gpike20 ,

Please contact HPE Support, if you are still having issues with downloading your required firmware version.

Regards,
Venkat

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
support_s
System Recommended

Query: HP Ultrum 3000 firmware

Hello,

Let us know if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you have no further query, and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo