StoreEver Tape Storage
1754365 Members
4760 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion

Using HPE StoreEver tape? Would you like to share your experiences and best practices

Tapevine
HPE Pro

Using HPE StoreEver tape? Would you like to share your experiences and best practices

Hi Everyone

My name is Andrew Dodd and I'm the Worldwide Marketing Communications Manager for HPE StoreEver tape.

I'm posting this message to reach out to the StoreEver community to ask for your help in a new project that I am working on. In the coming weeks and months, my colleagues and I would like to showcase some of the many different ways HPE StoreEver customers are using their tape drives, tape libraries and media to manage, backup, archive and protect their data.

Whether you are in a data centre in Manhattan or on an oil platform in the middle of the ocean, we would like to hear from you! Maybe your StoreEver tape library is central to your plans for archiving data in the coming decade of explosive data growth? Maybe you see it as a last line of defence against ransomware? But however you are using HPE tape technology today, we would love to know more about your story.

With your permission, I would like to feature some of your stories and experiences on social media and, if you are willing, to interview you (in a non-live, pre-recorded setting) about how you use tape and how effective you feel it is in meeting your requirements. 

I should emphasise that the goal is just to discuss your tape experiences in general terms. HPE wouldn't be expecting or asking you to share any detailed information that might be regarded as confidential or proprietary. If you would prefer to talk in a language other than English, that's fine too - my colleagues from around the world would love to speak with you!

So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in supporting, please reply to me here in the Community or email me via info@hpestoragesupplies.com.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Andrew

I work for HPE