2868 Online
108832 Solutions
New Discussion

HPE_StoreVirtual_VSA_2014_for_vSphere_OVF_TA688-10542.ZIP

wflorentino
Occasional Visitor

Bom dia!

Estou com dificuldades para baixar o arquivo HPE_StoreVirtual_VSA_2014_for_vSphere_OVF_TA688-10542.ZIP  ao clicar no link do site gera apenas um arquivo html mas não fazer o download do arquivo HPE_StoreVirtual_VSA_2014_for_vSphere_OVF_TA688-10542.ZIP. Segue alguém poder me ajudar. Desde já agradeço

Google Translated:

Good morning!

I'm having trouble downloading the HPE_StoreVirtual_VSA_2014_for_vSphere_OVF_TA688-10542.ZIP file when clicking on the website link generates only an html file but not downloading the HPE_StoreVirtual_VSA_2014_for_vSphere_OVF_TA688-10542.ZIP file. Follow someone who can help me. Thank you very much in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Rachna-K
HPE Pro

Re: HPE_StoreVirtual_VSA_2014_for_vSphere_OVF_TA688-10542.ZIP

@wflorentino - Recently there were issues with the Software Download portal.

Let me see if there is any update on this. 

Regards,
Rachna K
I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company
Rachna-K
HPE Pro

@wflorentino Thank you for your patience. I did verify and the site currently has issues due to which when we download this, only html is getting downloaded. 

Regards,
Rachna K
I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company
Assen
HPE Pro

Hello wflorentino,

stumbled upon your post and checked again.

Download seems to be working again!

https://myenterpriselicense.hpe.com/cwp-ui/product-download-info/StoreVirtualSW_12.7/12.7/sw_free

Cheers & best

Assen

I am an HPE employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

wflorentino
Occasional Visitor

Bom dia! Parece que novamente esta indisponivel, tive que formatar meu computador e perdi o download que havia baixado pode disponibilizar novamente.

Google Translated

Good morning! It seems that it is unavailable again, I had to format my computer and lost the download that I had downloaded, can it be made available again.

error_download.jpg

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @wflorentino

We are sorry for the inconvenience you are going through. Please use the Get Support option available on the Software Center Portal and submit the support case so that the concerned team can reach out to you.   

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo