cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3PAR 7200 Double SLD remote copy

Deryck10
Occasional Visitor

3PAR 7200 Double SLD remote copy

Help!! I'm trying to setup remote double sld config between two 7200 (2-node) replicating synchronously and a third 2-node 7200 asynchronously.

a single SLD config applies successfully, but a second working in the opposite direction appears to require an additional set of FC connections which we cannot accommodate on the intersite links between the local and DR site.

What setup steps are required to enable the second SLD async config as it looks like a port setting is required that is not documented anywhere, or we actually need eight FC connections at the DR site - four per RC async relationship?? This is not what the documentation says.

Has anyone complete this double SLD config and how did you achieve it?

1 REPLY
GabrieleDefelic
Occasional Visitor

Re: 3PAR 7200 Double SLD remote copy

Hi Deryck,

I have configured this successfully.

PM me for the exact step by step instructions....

Deryck10 wrote:

Help!! I'm trying to setup remote double sld config between two 7200 (2-node) replicating synchronously and a third 2-node 7200 asynchronously.

a single SLD config applies successfully, but a second working in the opposite direction appears to require an additional set of FC connections which we cannot accommodate on the intersite links between the local and DR site.

What setup steps are required to enable the second SLD async config as it looks like a port setting is required that is not documented anywhere, or we actually need eight FC connections at the DR site - four per RC async relationship?? This is not what the documentation says.

Has anyone complete this double SLD config and how did you achieve it?