cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3PAR SRA Connection Error

bcarvalho
Occasional Contributor

3PAR SRA Connection Error

Hello guys, i'm facing a problem using SRA component inside Vmware SRM. In the imagem attached is possible to see the error log. But, basicly, it happens everytime I try to Scan my Storage using SRA. 

Also, I want to know.. is it safe to use cleanstate command ?! I believe I've generated some trash failover information and I want to clean this state. So, how impact this command can cause?!

PS C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager\storage\sra\3PARInServ> .\TPDSrm.exe viewstate
[2017-08-17 15:38:44.540 'arrayMgm.GetAllDRStateInReg' 3PAR_3038 info (Process id=4012) (Thread id=1)] Info. Array D is: 93238, Group Name is: RC_MOVE_TESTE.r93239, DR State is: failover

SysID RC Group Name State
============================================================
93238 RC_MOVE_TESTE.r90229failover

2 REPLIES
Nitesh_123
HPE Pro

Re: 3PAR SRA Connection Error

@bcarvalho  This topic is been addressed in the below post,

Click here to view the SRA command 'discoverDevices' failed resolution.

Regards,

@Nitesh_123

bcarvalho
Occasional Contributor

Re: 3PAR SRA Connection Error

HI! thank you for reply, I solve the problem already. This links helped me to solve other problem happend years ago. But now the problem was different. Basically it was my bad! I didn't read the compability matrix and I've installed a newer SRA version with unsupported Storage. Anyway, thank you for you attention!