108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

3PAR StoreServ SSMC 2.0

SOLVED
Go to solution
L1nklight
Valued Contributor

3PAR StoreServ SSMC 2.0

I've seen multiple postings about this being provided on the software depot, but I haven't seen it yet. Does anyone know if this has been offcially released yet or if there is an ETA on when the software will be made available?

4 REPLIES 4
Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: 3PAR StoreServ SSMC 2.0

It is available as part of the controlled release process of 3.2.1 MU2, although it works with 3.2.1 MU1.

It is supposed to be released to the HP Software Depot soon, although I see it's not there as I write this. Work with your Sales contact to get a copy - SSMC HPSSMC-2.0.0.10734

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

Bart_Heungens
Honored Contributor

Hi,

My contact at HP told me it would be released on 1 february on the Software Depot...

Fingers crossed...

Kr,

Bart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was useful, clik on my KUDOS! "White Star" !
L1nklight
Valued Contributor

I just put my pair of 7450s to 3.2.1 MU2 and I've been anxious to see the 2.0 product. It actually looks like it puts the management UI into a more competitive/comparitive state with Pure and XtremeIO product offerings. The current GUI for the StoreServ is an eye sore by comparison to competitors and reminds me too much of my old P4500s.

Bart_Heungens
Honored Contributor

Hi,

If you would have experience with HP Oneview, you will find your way instantly in the new SSMC 3PAR console... Really easy to use and very responsive...

Kr,

Bart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was useful, clik on my KUDOS! "White Star" !